ISO 9001 The Standard Interpretation
Third Edition – Year 2000
Revision - Sold out and out of print!
|The 180-page book ISO 9001, The Standard Interpretation – The
International Standard for Quality Management Systems, includes the
full text of the year 2000 version of the ISO 9001 quality management system
Standard. Written by a trained ISO 9001 auditor who has led several successful
compliance efforts, this totally new edition contains practical advice on
how to apply the Standard and identify pitfalls to avoid. Each section of the Standard is
introduced with an illustration of its required elements. For each paragraph
of the Standard this edition also provides:
- A translation of the paragraph into plain English
- A description of the changes from the 1994 Standard
- A diagram illustrating the core of each requirement
- A discussion including notes and examples of the best or most common
practices to use in carrying out the Standard
- A checklist of questions representative of those asked by an auditor.
In this book you will discover how to achieve the following:
- Deliver dependable, reliable products and services that are available on
- Satisfy customers and increase market share.
- Ensure your customers receive products and services that fully meet their
expectations every time.
- Fix problems so they are removed from your organization forever.
- Decrease cycle time and increase speed to market.
- Increase the effectiveness of the organization, improve operational
results and return on investment.
- Reduce conflict in the workplace, increase job satisfaction, morale, and
- Diminish defects, rework, delays, and waste.
The third edition of the book also includes:
- A description of the benefits of ISO 9001 conformity
- A detailed calendar of events for gaining registration
- A discussion of the scope of registration
- Advice on choosing a registration agency
- A detailed description of the changes made to the Standard in 2000
- Discussions on processes, process management, and a generic process
- Hints on writing procedures documents
- A practical introduction to measuring customer satisfaction
- A description of the quality management principles that form the basis for
- Recommended reading
- A bibliography, glossary, index and more.
The Standard Interpretation Provides:
- The complete text of the 2000 version of the ISO 9001 Standard
- A clear explanation of the Standard in easy to understand terms
- Guidance in making the transition from the 1994 version of the standard
- A complete step-by-step guide to interpreting and implementing the
requirements of ISO 9001
- Diagrams and discussion clarifying the application of the Standard
- An audit checklist
- A one page summary of the Standard, providing a structure for
understanding its scope.
It is easy to read, complete, authoritative and economical. This
edition is fully updated to the 2000 version of the Standard.
This excerpt from the book will help you to better
understand what the book contains.
Each book is only $24.95 when ordered directly from
Simply Quality. A charge
of $2 is added to each order to cover shipping and handling costs within North America.
Outside of North America actual shipping costs are charged. Your satisfaction is
guaranteed. Credit cards and Purchase Orders are accepted. Discounts are provided for quantity
orders. The retail price of the book is $29.95. ISBN 0-963003-6-2.
Currently sold out and out of print!
Simply Quality E-mail to:
PO Box 21
Middletown, NJ 07748
A one-page description of the book is also
available for download.
[ Return to Simply